Cute little penthouse with great terrace (100m2) granting alluring views over the city and the Taygetos mountain. Right in the center of Kalamata, it’s only a 10 minutes walk from everywhere. Shopping facilities, places to eat, the bus stop as well as a 24h kiosk within 20 meters from its door. Nicely done to feet in a couple.
The apartment is located on the roof of one of the tallest buildings of Kalamata (6th floor). One has unrestricted views in all directions, sees the sea and still is in the middle of the city. It is ideal for people who want to experience the pulse of the city and for going to the beach don’t mind using the bike (or any other vehicle).
The Bedroom is about 16m2 and the bathroom is about 5.5m2 (with bathtub). The terrace is about 100m2 and also figures a bathtub and if the necessity arises one can also build up a tent. Electricity, light, and water are also available on the terrace.
- The apartment itself has no washing machine. Ask us if you have something to wash, which normally can be organized free of charge.
- In the summer a nice wind blows all through the apartment, so the air-conditioning is usually not needed.
- The apartment is connected with an internal staircase to the main apartment. This connection is usually locked, but this can be arranged differently if you wish.
- In the summer we suggest to also rent a garage for your car. We can check on availability and prices for you.
- You will find everything you need for a comfortable stay in the apartment. The little soaps and the little shower gels are personal and you can take them with you when you leave. Please leave everything else in the apartment so future guests can enjoy it too (or ask us, we usually can provide something you find there and like).
- When you arrive you will be handed my phone numbers on which you can reach me. You can call me without hesitation any time of the day. (For the periods of 15:00 – 17:00 and 00:00 – 7:00 though, make sure it’s about something important that can’t wait).
- There is a first aid kit in the apartment, with the main stuff usually expected and some homeopathic basics too. For anything more serious we are here to assist further.
- Please keep in mind that the apartment is a no – smoker one. There is a large terrace where you can smoke though and ashtrays are provided there.
- For hygienic reasons, the bath towels should not leave the apartment. Please let me know if, in need of beach – towels, we have extra ones that we can provide on request.
- There is a cupboard on the terrace which contains things which one could use for staying out there (and some cleaning stuff). One must though be aware of the weather and put things back into the cupboard if necessary, as the winds up here can be very strong.
- Please also note that I appreciate being informed about your check-out time as much in advance as possible, as I do the checkouts personally and this eases my planning.
- The password for the WiFi will be handed to you at your arrival.
- We appreciate any comment you can provide us with in order to improve our services.
occupancy calendar “ENA”