This spacious freshly renovated apartment is on a central but quiet street in Kalamata, a 10 minutes walking distance to both the center of the city and the port.
It’s optimal for guests who want to feel the pulse of the city and have a comfortable starting point for all kind of excursions being it business or leisure in the city, at the beaches or the nearby mountains.
This is a very normal high standard Kalamata apartment, furnished in a modern Greek way, as a normal Greek family would use it. It is on the third floor of a 4 stories building where each floor is a normal apartment. By the way, the rest of the apartments are inhabited by normal Greek families.
Entering the apartment you step into the large living room with its two balconies one on the south and one to the east. Next to it is the open kitchen with all needed amenities which has its own table and also access to the south balcony.
Close to the entrance is the smaller of the two bathrooms which has a shower.
Down the corridor on the left are the two bedrooms both with balconies to the west and at the end of it the main bathroom with bathtub and washing machine.
Bedroom Nr. 1 can be configured as a ‘two single beds’ or ‘one double bed’. Please, when booking, let us know which configuration you prefer.
- The apartment has a washing machine.
- In the summer a nice wind blows all through the apartment, so the air-conditioning is usually not needed.
- You will find everything you need for a comfortable stay in the apartment. The little soaps and the little shower gels, snacks and fruits are there for you to use. Please leave everything else in the apartment so future guests can enjoy it too (or ask us, we usually can provide something you find there and like).
- When you arrive you will be handed my phone numbers on which you can reach me. You can call me without hesitation any time of the day. (For the periods of 15:00 – 17:00 and 00:00 – 7:00 though, make sure it’s about something important that can’t wait).
- There is a first aid kit in the apartment, with the main stuff usually expected and some homeopathic basics too. For anything more serious we are here to assist further.
- Please keep in mind that the apartment is a no – smoker one. There is a large terrace where you can smoke though and ashtrays are provided there.
- For hygienic reasons, the bath towels should not leave the apartment. Please use the provided beach – towels for outside.
- Please also note that we appreciate being informed about your check-out time as much in advance as possible, as we do the checkouts personally and this eases our planning.
- The password for the WiFi will be handed to you at your arrival.
- We appreciate any comment you can provide us with in order to improve our services.
occupancy calendar “FIL27”