“Kyveli” is a large, ground floor, luxury apartment located at the edge of the sea. With a large stone terrace in front, you are just across the road from the sea!
It is fully equipped, spacious and modern.
At a 5-minute walking distance there are excellent traditional tavernas, specializing in fresh seafood and local products.
This apartment has wheelchair access.
For walkers and hikers, the famous Ridomo Gorge is only 20 minutes away.
A beautiful stone villa set on the seafront, this apartment is just 15 minutes along the coast from Kalamata near Kitries. Located between 2 traditional fishing villages, it’s a place where you can still experience the real Greece. This is one of the apartments which were built for the daughters of the owners and each apartment is named after one of them.
“Kyveli” can comfortably accommodate 4 people in two spacious bedrooms and has a panoramic view of the sea and the majestic mountains from its private stone terrace. You can enjoy breakfast gazing at the sea and relax and unwind to spectacular sunsets every evening, dine by candlelight and watch the moonlight reflected on the water.
The apartment has an A/C in one of the bedrooms, while both the second bedroom and the common space are equipped with ceiling fans.
For the wintertime there is central heating.
The apartment has stylish furnishings to suit the charm of the area and still have modern comforts. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils and crockery you will need.
Access to the apartment is really easy since it is situated on the ground floor. It has wheelchair access and is suitable for the very elderly or infirm.
Other things to know about Kyveli
- The apartment has no washing machine.
- In the summer a nice wind blows all through the apartment, so the air-conditioning is usually not needed.
- You can call the co-host without hesitation any time of the day. (For the periods of 15:00 – 17:00 and 00:00 – 7:00 though, make sure it’s about something important that can’t wait).
- There is a first aid kit in the apartment, with the main stuff usually expected and some homoeopathic basics too. For anything more serious we are here to assist further.
- Please keep in mind that the apartment is a no – smoker one. There is a large terrace where you can smoke though and ashtrays are provided there.
- For hygienic reasons, the bath towels should not leave the apartment. Please use the provided beach – towels for outside.
- Please also note that we appreciate being informed about your check-out time as much in advance as possible, as we usually do the checkouts personally and this eases our planning.
- The password for the WiFi will be handed to you at your arrival.
- We appreciate any comment you can provide us with in order to improve our services.